April 27, 2009
The following is an extract from the FTA Supplemental Fiscal Year 2009 Apportionments and Allocations published in the Federal Register, April 30, 2009, Vol. 74, No. 82 [PDF version of Federal Register]. Below are the detailed apportionment tables in Excel format which are to be associated with the April 30 Federal Register notice.
Division I of the "Omnibus Appropriations Act, 2009" (Pub. L. 111-8), signed into law by President Barack Obama on March 11, 2009, made funds available for all of the surface transportation programs of the Department of Transportation (DOT) for the Fiscal Year (FY) ending September 30, 2009. This notice supplements the December 18, 2008 Federal Register notice. The notice apportions formula funds made available under the Omnibus Appropriations Act and allocates FY 2009 funds to congressionally designated projects that were contained in the accompanying committee report and the Safe, Accountable, Flexible, Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU). The notice does not include any extensions of previously lapsed earmarks. The Federal Transit Administration (FTA) will address allocations of lapsed and/or unallocated resources subsequent to this notice.
For general information about this notice contact Henrika Buchanan-Smith, Office of Program Management, at (202) 366-2053. Please contact the appropriate FTA regional or metropolitan office for any specific requests for information or technical assistance.
1. Revised FY 2009 Appropriations and Apportionments for Grant Programs (Excel)
2. Revised FY 2009 Metropolitan Planning Program and Statewide Planning and Research Program Apportionments (Excel)
3. Revised FY 2009 Section 5307 and Section 5340 Urbanized Area Apportionments (Excel)
4. FY 2009 Section 5307 Apportionment Formula (Excel)
5. Revised FY 2009 Formula Programs Apportionments Data Unit Values (Excel)
5-A. Urbanized Areas 200,000 or More in Population Eligible to Use Section 5307 Funds for Operating Assistance (Excel)
6. Revised FY 2009 Small Transit Intensive Cities Performance Data and Apportionments (Excel)
7-A. FY 2009 Section 5308 Clean Fuels Allocations (Excel)
8. Revised FY 2009 Section 5309 Fixed Guideway Modernization Apportionments (Excel)
9. FY 2009 Fixed Guideway Modernization Program Apportionment Formula (Excel)
10-A. FY 2009 Section 5309 Bus And Bus-Related Facilities Allocations (Excel)
10-B. Reprogrammed Section 5309 Bus And Bus-Related Facilities Allocations (Excel)
11. Revised FY 2009 Section 5309 New Starts Allocations (Excel)
12-A. Reprogrammed Section 5309 New Starts Allocations (Excel)
13. Revised FY 2009 Special Needs for Elderly Individuals and Individuals with Disabilities Apportionments (Excel)
14. Revised FY 2009 Section 5311 and Section 5340 Nonurbanized Area Formula Apportionments, and Rural Transportation Assistance Program (RTAP) (Excel)
16. Revised FY 2009 Section 5316 Job Access And Reverse Commute (JARC) Apportionments (Excel)
18. Revised FY 2009 Section 5317 New Freedom Apportionments (Excel)
19-A. FY 2009 Section 5339 Alternative Analysis Allocations (Excel)
20. FY 2009 National Research Programs Allocations (Excel)