REGION 8 BULLETIN NO: 2015-25
Subject: Triennial Review Webinars
The Triennial Review workshop webinars are finally available after resolving some persistent technical issues with Adobe Connect. The content covers the same material as current TR workshops and is broken down into nine segments in an effort to assist grantees in having appropriate staff persons participate to the maximum extent possible.
- Introduction and Overview of Triennial Review
- Module 1: Planning and Operations –Planning & Program of Projects, Public Comment, Half Fare, Charter Bus, School Bus, and Drug & Alcohol
- Module 2: Grantee Capacity, Part I –Financial Management & Capacity
- Module 2: Grantee Capacity, Part II - Technical Capacity
- Module 2: Grantee Capacity, Part III - Legal and Security
- Module 3: Asset Management –Maintenance and Satisfactory Continuing Control
- Module 4: Procurement –ProcurementModule 5: Civil Rights I –ADA
- Module 6: Civil Rights II –Title VI, DBE, and EEO
Participants will need to register for each segment. All modules and the registration form can be accessed here: FY16 Triennial Review Workshop Webinars (https://connectdotcqpub1.connectsolutions.com/content/connect/c1/7/en/events/catalog.html?folder-id=1125732698).
Questions and comments regarding webinars can be directed to email@example.com. FTA is committed to providing equal access to these sessions for all participants. If anyone needs alternative formats, options, or services, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Oversight Region 8 contact is Donna Douville. She can be contacted at 720-963-3332 email@example.com.
David L. Beckhouse
Deputy Regional Administrator