You are here

11. Is it required that a state or other designated recipient of FTA funding apply for a HOPE award in Grants.Gov on behalf of a subrecipient in either an urban or rural area?

No. Any recipient or subrecipient of Section 5307, Section 5310 or Section 5311 funding may apply directly through Grants.Gov for a HOPE award. However, as an option, a State Department of Transportation or designated recipient of FTA funding may apply on behalf of a recipient or subrecipient who receives Section 5307, Section 5310, or Section 5311 funds. This may be advantageous if the applicant has limited experience or resources for applying directly for Federal funding.

Submit Feedback >