You are here

09. May tribal governments or rural planning organizations or economic development agencies apply for HOPE funding?

Yes, provided that such entities coordinate with an eligible recipient of Section 5307, 5310, or 5311 funds or with your State Department of Transportation to develop your application and partnership agreements that support the application.

Submit Feedback >